Preparing a successful application for skilled visa nomination
The following shows the steps and information required to apply for Victorian Government visa nomination for the Skilled Nominated (190) visa.
Step 1 – Self assess
Step 2 – Eligibility
Step 3 – Documentation checklist
- In order to complete the application form for visa nomination, a range of information and documentation is required. See the documentation checklist
- You should only begin an online application form when you are ready with all the information you need, as you will only have 30 days to complete the application.
Step 4 – Apply for visa nomination
- You can apply online for the Skilled Nominated (190) visa from the Apply for Visa Nomination page. Make sure you include all relevant documentation with your online application.
- We will respond to you by email within two weeks to confirm receipt of your application and advise your reference number. The average processing time is 12 weeks.
- You may only submit one application form for this skilled visa in a six month period.
If you are unable to apply online or for further information, contact us using these details:
Tel: +61 3 9651 9756