Bookmark and Share
  • Youtube

    Go to Youtube channel

Victoria's Housing and Property

A couple and their daughter standing in front of their new home

Temporary Accommodation

Victoria offers a broad range of short term and temporary accommodation.

House and Apartment Rentals

You can rent a house or apartment through a real estate agent or a private landlord.

Buying a House

Houses or apartments are usually sold by auction or private sale through a real estate agent.

Commercial Property

Commercial property is a type of real estate used for business purposes including office buildings, hotels, restaurants and retail stores.