Victorian visa nomination conditions
Visa nomination by the State of Victoria acting through the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (the Victorian Government) is conditional and subject to my formal acceptance and acknowledgement of the following:
- I have read (or have had read to me) the contents of my nomination application and confirm that the information contained therein is true and correct.
- I confirm that I meet all of the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection visa eligibility criteria for the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
- I will notify the Victorian Government of any changes to my contact details and agree to participate in any surveys that the Victorian Government may conduct.
- I will make contact with the Victorian Government (at the contact points noted on the Live in Victoria website) within one month of arrival in Victoria.
- I have a genuine commitment to engage in ongoing entrepreneurial activity that provides economic benefit to Victoria.
- I have sufficient financial resources to support myself and my dependents to settle in Victoria and I understand that it is my responsibility to determine the cost of living in Victoria.
- I have a genuine commitment to establish a residence and reside in Victoria.
- I shall not transfer my nomination to any other Australian State or Territory.
The Victorian Government
- may share information relating to the application and the applicant’s business/investment activities in Victoria with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
- reserves the right to make direct contact with the applicant in relation to this application or related matters.
- has no legal authority to deal with visa matters and will not advocate to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or the Administrative Appeals Tribunal on behalf of the applicant.
- does not endorse any investment made, or any business activity undertaken, by the applicant nor does it accept liability for any financial loss, cost or expense incurred as a result of any business decision, business activities or investments made by any person in any way connected with this application, or otherwise.
Without express written consent from the Victorian Government, failure to comply with the above conditions may result in the withdrawal of Victorian Government nomination for the applicant’s visa.