Victorian visa nomination conditions
There are conditions associated with Victorian Government visa nomination.
You need to formally accept visa nomination and agree to the following conditions:
- you have read (or have had read to you) the contents of your application and confirm that the information contained therein is true and correct
- you confirm that you meet all of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection visa eligibility criteria
- you will notify the Victorian Government of any changes in your contact details and agree to participate in any surveys that the Victorian Government may initiate
- you have sufficient financial resources to support yourself and your dependents to settle in Victoria and understand that it is your responsibility to determine the cost of living in Victoria
- you have a genuine commitment to establish a residence in the state of Victoria
- you will make contact with the Victorian Government within one month of arrival in Victoria
- you will reside in Victoria as per your visa and nomination conditions
- you will undertake entrepreneurial activity that provides economic benefit to Victoria.
Victorian Government rights
- the Victorian Government may share information relating to your application and your business/investment activities in Victoria with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- the Victorian Government reserves the right to make direct contact with you in relation to your application or related matters; this may include contact from the Commissioner of a Victorian Government Business Office (VGBO) to discuss potential assistance in relation to business/investment activity in Victoria
- the Victorian Government has no legal authority to deal with visa matters and will not advocate to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or Administrative Appeals Tribunal on behalf of you
- the Victorian Government does not endorse any business activity undertaken by you nor does it accept liability for any financial loss, cost or expense incurred as a result of any business decision or business activities undertaken by any person in any way connected with your application, or otherwise
- Victorian Government nomination is not transferable to any other Australian State/Territory or the Commonwealth.
Without express written consent from the Victorian Government, failure to comply with the above conditions may result in the withdrawal of Victorian Government support for your application.