Apply for Victorian visa sponsorship
Follow the steps below to apply for Victorian state sponsorship of your visa application.
- Prepare your documentation by completing the following:
All of the above are available from the Supporting Documentation and Forms page.
- Appointment of an Agent/Representative form
- Sponsorship Conditions form
- Part B form
- Evidence of residency in Victoria. This can be in the form of a utility bill (e.g. gas, electricity or water) or a council rate notice within the last three months
- Evidence of holding Victorian Government Bonds over four years.
- Register as a user of the Live in Victoria website.
- Apply for visa sponsorship online, uploading the documents when requested.
Where to get technical help
If you experience technical difficulties with your online application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victorian visa sponsorship processing
Processing times can vary. Applicants can expect an outcome within four weeks from the time your complete application is lodged for state sponsorship.
If further clarification is required regarding your application, additional information may be requested.
You and your agent will be notified of the outcome of your visa sponsorship application by email.