Victorian visa nomination conditions
Victorian Government visa nomination is conditional and subject to your formal acceptance and acknowledgement of the following conditions:
- you have read (or have had read to you) the contents of your nomination application and confirm that the information contained therein is true and correct
- you confirm that you meet all of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection visa eligibility criteria
- you will notify the Victorian Government of any changes to your contact details within the first five years of permanent visa grant and agree to participate in any surveys that the Victorian Government may initiate
- you have a genuine commitment to continue to engage in business, entrepreneurial or investment activity in Victoria
- you have a genuine commitment to continue to reside in Victoria.
The Victorian Government
- may share information relating to your application and your business/investment activities in Victoria with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and with the Treasury Corporation of Victoria
- reserves the right to make direct contact with you in relation to this application or related matters
- has no legal authority to deal with visa matters and will not advocate to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or the Administrative Appeals Tribunal on behalf of you
- does not endorse any investment made, or any business activity undertaken, by you nor does it accept liability for any financial loss, cost or expense incurred as a result of any business decision, business activities or investments made by any person in any way connected with your application or otherwise.
Without express written consent from the Victorian Government, failure to comply with the above conditions may result in the withdrawal of Victorian Government nomination for your visa.