Bookmark and Share
  • Youtube

    Go to Youtube channel

Skilled – Recognised Graduate (476) Visa

This visa allows recent graduates of selected overseas universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations in demand in Australia.  You may remain in Australia for up to 18 months to:

  • travel
  • work
  • undertake further professional studies
  • study to improve your English skills.

Holders of this visa may apply for permanent residence at any time if you are able to meet the passmark on the General Skilled Migration points test.

The Skilled - Recognised Graduate (476) visa is offered by the Australian Government through the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).

Migrants do not require visa nomination to apply for this visa.

For more information and to apply, visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.