Bookmark and Share
  • Youtube

    Go to Youtube channel

Temporary Graduate (485) Visa

This is an 18 month temporary visa that allows overseas students, who have obtained an Australian qualification in Australia as a result of at least two years study, to remain in Australia to:

  • travel
  • work
  • study to improve your English skills
  • complete a professional year.

At any time, holders of the visa may apply for a provisional or permanent General Skilled Migration visa if they pass the Department of Immigration and Border Protection's (DIBP) points test.

The Temporary Graduate (485) visa is offered by the Australian Government through DIBP.

Migrants do not require visa nomination to apply for this visa.

For more information and to apply, visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.