Bookmark and Share
  • Youtube

    Go to Youtube channel

Visas for Working Holiday Makers

There are a number of skilled visa options for eligible working holiday makers who are here living and working in Victoria.

The Victorian Government can provide visa nomination for eligible working holiday makers who want to live and work in Victoria permanently.

View Skilled Visas for a list of the general skilled migration visas available.

Living and working in regional Victoria

If you're interested in living and working in regional Victoria, the Skilled Regional (489) visa is one option you may like. Through this visa, you have access to:

  • a lower Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) points test pass mark for your visa
  • free visa nomination of your visa application from the Victorian Government (please note that fees apply for submitting your visa application to DIBP)
  • a pathway to permanent residency once you've fulfilled the two-year obligation of living and working in regional Victoria.

Further information